Sunday, April 13, 2008

Decoded: Sunday, April 13, 2008

Last Week's secrets:

A lot of people commented about the Chinese secret. Some people I know call it the "Great Wall". But isn't it really up to two people to decide how much of a barrier that so-called wall is going to be? Is it really about racial difference, or the decisions people make? Send me an email, interesting thoughts may be posted in next week's secrets. :)

Send to codeblued@gmail.com >>> you know you want to!

* * *

Posting Code Blued's second set of secrets. Up to the last moment, I was in a constant state of nervousness, having less than 10 submissions for this week's set. This week's set of secrets has been practically miraculous --- this blog's on an uphill climb, but we're slowly getting to where we want to be. :)

Cases in point:
1. Sometime within last week, someone sent me FOUR secrets. Yep, that many. A big THANK YOU to whoever sent those. :)
2. I opened my email late Saturday night, determined to post this week's secrets despite having only 9. But then there it was --- the 10th secret for this week. THANK YOU! :D

* * *











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the one with '...but inside, i was dying' hit me hard.

..i just might tell my own secret here.

codeblued said...

"...the one with '...but inside, i was dying' hit me hard."

Yup, we all have our secrets that need to be told. I guess once we do, it helps take away the death we always experience when we keep it to ourselves.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT. I can relate to some secrets!