Sunday, April 20, 2008

Decoded: Sunday, April 20, 2008

Last week's secrets:

1. Not much comments for last week's set, but the site has doubled its number of hits since its initial launch. Thanks! I hope that people eventually become regular visitors to Code Blued. :)

2. After just two weeks of secrets, Code Blued already gets a mention in Inquirer.net (the online version of Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper). I'd like to extend my biggest THANKS to my friend, Cands, the writer of that awesome article. :) Code Blued gets just a one-line mention, but it's still something. Click here to read that great article! :D

3. It's been a pretty good week, publicity-wise. In addition to that article, various people have told me how much they like Code Blued. THANK YOU! It really makes me happy to hear that people are enjoying the site.

4. ...but of course, for people to keep enjoying Code Blued, secrets need to be sent in! This week was definitely the hardest so far, in terms of content. :( Despite the many visits, I still haven't been getting enough secrets to fill each week's quota. Please, DO SEND IN your secrets to codeblued@gmail.com . If you want to send in an actual postcard, please leave a comment (your email, contact number, Multiply ID etc.) and we might be able to work something out. I'm still trying to get that PO box up and running, though.

5. Finally, please help spread the word about Code Blued! It would be really great if people could talk about it in forums, their Ygroups, and other areas. :) This week's last secret (about the Teletubbies) was made to be used as a sample / ad material. ;)

* * *











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel a lot of these secrets
that gay one resonates with me.
whoever you are, keep the pride alive!!
you are not alone <3


-stega

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your comment, Stega. I feel very strongly about my secret. Heck, it isn't actually that much of a secret. I'd somehow be contradicting myself if it were. I just thought other people should know.

Hope you'd post some of your own.

-Drew

Anonymous said...

no new secrets yet? i'm excited!

Anonymous said...

re:i don't want to get married

I want to the wedding, the dress, the flowers, the prince charming, the happily ever after but I don't want to just do it to be considered normal...

I also don't want to gamble with the high probability of me ending up like my screwed parents...