Monday, May 19, 2008

Decoded: Monday, May 19, 2008

I've Got a Story

RE: May 18, 2008 --- What If?


E-mail to codeblued@gmail.com :

Hey CB!

Thanks for posting my secrets. Yes, secrets - this is my 4th one already (haha!).

About my newest secret: Well, it's about my first date which happened about a few days ago. It was overwhelming to say the least. It's not everyday that two guys go out on a date. I felt happy, sad, confused, and anxious all at the same time. But most importantly, I had so many questions about all the uncertainties. I guess, I'm just being careful with my heart. Oh well, wish me luck.

-D


* * *

Ask Code Blued!

Q: Do you think majority of the people who send in secrets are girls?

CodeBlued: Hmm. Honestly, I've never really thought about it. But I hope not! :) And anyway, it doesn't really matter what gender they are. We all have secrets.

* * *

Last week's secrets:

1. This week, Code Blued is showcasing 2 new features of the site!

One, I've Got A Story, a column where you can send in your personal anecdotes, experiences, relationships behind YOUR secret/s or secrets that have been posted. Did any secret strike you, or do you want to share the story behind your secret? Send it in to codeblued@gmail.com , all emails will be kept anonymous. :)

Two, you can now Ask Code Blued! Got a question? Something on your mind? Want to ask Code Blued anything under the sun? Send in all your queries to codeblued@gmail.com . I cannot guarantee that all questions will be answered, but I will try to answer most of them. :P

2. Keep keep keep sending in your secrets to codeblued@gmail.com !

* * *








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

RE: new york

I'm leaving for NYC in 3 days. I know this secret probably wasn't meant for me, but just in case it was:
Sweetheart, I'll be back soon. :)

Anonymous said...

i just want people to know
that there are people out there
who are ready to love
without restraint and without
question.

i'm here. where are you?

Anonymous said...

"i'm here. where are you?"

Was that a serious question?

Anonymous said...

i was talking about romantic love -- don't misunderstand me, i mean love with a certain special someone.

but you might be talking about the people we love as sisters / brother / friends / etc. in which case the answer to "where are you" should be -- "i'm everyone, i'm everywhere" (etcetc)


erm.

yea, that was a serious question.

Anonymous said...

No, I did not misunderstand you as to the nature of love being talked about. I was, indeed, referring to romantic love.

What I don't get is what you meant when you said, "Where are you?"

What did you mean by that?

Anonymous said...

i don't understand your confusion.

are you referring to my asking either where the people ready to love are or, in relation to the first statement, where the person i was looking for was?

i meant -- where is the person not where are the people ready to love are because i wanted to make it known that i was one of them.

Anonymous said...

Do you mind taking this somewhere else? The comments section is no place for such a conversation/ chat. I hope you don't mind... Although I think I sort of get you now. Did you mean that as an apostrophe/ rhetorical question?

You can email me at dl.zachary@yahoo.com.

codeblued said...

Although codeblued is open to comments and reactions from its supporters, this blog is indeed no place to start a chat. Please clear up matters using personal accounts.

Thank you, and we hope you continue supporting codeblued! :)