Sunday, May 11, 2008

Decoded: Sunday, May 11, 2008

I've Got A Story

RE: May 4, 2008 --- "The real reason we broke up was because I asked the stupid Magic 8-ball for love advice."


E-mail to codeblued@gmail.com :

Dear Code Blued,

Thanks for posting my secret!:) The timing was actually quite perfect. Although that relationship was 2 years ago, (we broke up the 1st week of May), I still felt some twinge of pain this last week remembering everything, the love and the heartbreak. But having my secret out in the open made me realize just how free I am now.

The secret's of course is a joke, an exaggeration. (We didn't break up because the magic8 ball told me to!) Rather, it's a metaphor for all the stupid little things we do, (especially all the over-analyzing we do!!) in relationships and how it just ends up tearing it down. I've learned a lot since then, and as of now while there are no "prospects" per se, in general, my life's outlook is good. :)


* * *

Last week's secrets:

1. Last week, Code Blued celebrated its very first monthsary, and we're still riding high on that wave. So keep sending in your secrets and stories to codeblued@gmail.com :D

2. As you may have noticed, we're starting a new feature this week - "I've Got A Story", personal stories / anecdotes shared by supporters of Code Blued. This week's email is from the sender of last week's 8-ball secret. Have you got a story to share? Send it in to codeblued@gmail.com! :D

3. Only 7 secrets this week! Keep sending in your secrets so we can reach our quota per week. :)

* * *










No comments: