Monday, August 4, 2008

Decoded: Monday, August 4, 2008

I've Got A Story

RE: Aug. 4, 2008: You've Ruined Love For Me


E-mail to codeblued@gmail.com :

Hi Codeblued :)

I'm sending in a new secret. My previous crush led me to believe that there was something more to our friendship than there really was, and when he found out i liked him, he stopped speaking to me and our friendship was put to an end. So now that there's someone new in my life, I've become desensitized to that funny feeling you usually get when you like someone. I saw this new guy at a concert alone with another girl, but I was barely even bothered by it. In fact, I was intrigued. But I really do like him. So, right now, I feel like it's the fault of the last guy...

That's all. I hope you post my secret.

->54

* * *
I've Got A Story

RE: Aug. 4, 2008: My Boyfriend Smells So Damn Good ...


E-mail to codeblued@gmail.com :

Hi Codeblued!

My boyfriend's natural smell makes me so hot and so I frequently ask him not to wear any perfume. It's weird but I actually like it when he's all sweaty because the smell I love gets really stronger whenever that's the case. He knows that I like his smell but I doubt that he knows that I try my hardest to suppress the urge to pounce on him because of this. Pheromones, most probably. =))

Please publish my secret. Thanks and more power =)

* * *
Last week's secrets:

1. THANK YOU to all the fans of Code Blued! We're still riding high on last week's revival. I really felt all the love and support from everyone. This gives me enough reason to keep this site up and running. Thanks again, and keep sending in your secrets! :D

2. We're up to 2000+ views. YEY! I also reached 10 submission this week pretty quickly. Thanks guys! Send in your secrets to codeblued@gmail.com . You can also send in your story behind a secret, for our "I've Got A Story" feature, or you can also send in a question for the "Ask Code Blued" column. :)

*this week's last secret reminds me of a quote from a movie that my friend shared with me:

"The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - that you'd thought special, particular to you. And here it is, set down by someone else, a person you've never met, maybe even someone long dead. And it's as if a hand has come out, and taken yours."
-The History Boys (2006)

* * *








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do not understand
the appeal of
TWILIGHT


/shrug/
but hey, if it floats your boat --
THUMBS UP ?

Anonymous said...

i sent a secret. :) keep it up!

codeblued said...

Thank you for your secret! :)

Anonymous said...

re: my boyfriend smells so good

i thought i was the only one! i loved my ex-boyfriend's natural scent too. i could just go on sniffing him all day. It was weird, because we usually met up after his training, but i didn't mind at all that he was sweaty because he still smelled so good to me :))

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I have OCD too! Wish I was the one who sent that in!

And about the boyfriend smell, I don't mind it too much, haha. Great secret.

Anonymous said...

where are the new secrets? :|