Sunday, August 31, 2008

Decoded: Sunday, August 31, 2008

I've Got A Story

RE: July 29, 2008: Minsan, gusto na kita sigawan para mag-away na lang tayo. at hindi na ako umasa.


Musings:

This reminds me of a quote by Ray Bradbury, from the short story The Fog Horn:

"That's life for you," said Mcdunn. "Someone always waiting for someone who never comes home. Always someone loving some thing more than that thing loves them. And after a while, you want to destroy whatever that thing is, so it can hurt you no more."

* * *
Last week's secrets:

1. It's been a while since the last set of secrets were put up. I'm sorry for taking so long. :O

2. Rest assured, no matter how long it takes, your secrets WILL be posted! So keep sending them in to codeblued@gmail.com :D

3. Thank you for the upsurge of comments! As long as you keep commenting, I'll know that I still have readers. Say something, type a few lines, talk to us. We're listening. :)


* * *











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss the secrets. :c

Anonymous said...

i think multiply would be a greater outlet. faster response time as well as higher traffic rate...

Anonymous said...

yeah... why him?? why not me???