Monday, June 16, 2008

Decoded: Monday, June 16, 2008

I've Got A Story

RE: June 2, 2008 --- My Eyes Drink Greedily The Sight Of You


E-mail to codeblued@gmail.com :

Dear CodeBlued,

I made this secret a few weeks ago with someone in mind. Now that I read this secret again, I realize that it's now meant for someone else. I guess that person's my new secret now. Of course, I still enjoy looking at the person this was originally meant for. But I realize that hey, some secrets are meant for a lot of people.

You're my secret ... you just don't know it.

Thanks CodeBlued! Hope to see more secrets, and more power to your site!

* * *
Last, last week's secrets:

1. It's been two weeks since the last set of secrets. It's getting harder and harder to post weekly! :( Please, continue sending in your secrets, stories and questions weekly so there will always be content for this site. codeblued@gmail.com :D

2. In the first few weeks of CodeBlued, I floated the idea of sending in actual postcards. So far, I haven't received any, but it's not too late to start that trend! :D Make a secret on an actual 4X6 postcard, and send it in! E-mail me at codeblued@gmail.com so we can settle meet-ups. :)

3. Enjoy this week's set of secrets. I personally really like some of them. :)

* * *











No comments: