Sunday, June 22, 2008

Decoded: Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've Got A Story

RE: June 2, 2008 --- With you, I am opening myself to the very real possibility of having my heart broken...

E-mail to codeblued@gmail.com :

Damn, damn, damn. I think I open myself up to heartbreak TOO OFTEN. That's precisely the problem.

I hate it because it feels like the "when's" and "if's" always blur whenever I like someone. It's difficult to deal. I really wish I could control myself more.

What is real, and what is not?

* * *
Last week's secrets:

1. Pretty good week today, as secrets are trickling in once more. As a result, I'm able to post this new set on time, and there are even 11 of them! :) Hope you keep sending in your secrets to codeblued@gmail.com so that there will always be new secrets every week. :D

2. CodeBlued has reached people in unlikely places. This has led me to believe that while CodeBlued is increasing in popularity, not enough people are sending in their secrets. Don't be afraid to e-mail! :) Any secret --- from the pettiest to the most serious --- is alright, and any design will do as well! If not, you can send in your secret as a plain text file, and I can make it for you. :)

3. Beautiful art this week. As always, personally love some of the secrets. :) Enjoy!

* * *











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are the new secrets?
= (

Anonymous said...

No new stuff?