Monday, June 2, 2008

Decoded: Monday, June 2, 2008

I've Got A Story

RE: May 19, 2008 --- Being A Bitch Is Hard!

E-mail to codeblued@gmail.com :

Dear CodeBlued,

Being a bitch is hard, especially if you're not one by nature. But these past few weeks, I've come to realize that sometimes, being that bitchy, party, fun-loving girl is the only escape you've got. I've friends who live this kind of life -- partying, having fun, always up for anything, meeting different guys without exerting too much focus on a particular one. It doesn't work, I thought. It won't work. Then, just like that, the truth finally sinks in. My way doesn't work too. Don't get me wrong. There's nothing good about being a bitch. It's just that, this way, I get to have fun with more people, meet more guys. Or at least live in that fantasy where I'm not stuck right here, right now, hurting.

* * *

Ask Code Blued!

Q: Where did you get the idea for your site?

CodeBlued: There's another secrets site on the web, www.postsecret.blogspot.com , and it's simply fabulous! My first encounter with Postsecret was when I saw one of its book of secrets that my friend bought. I loved it right away! Then I thought of making a local version, so we could also submit secrets. After all, we all have secrets, so why not create an avenue for expression as well? :)

* * *

Last, last week's secrets:

1. My internet broke down for a few days, but it's up and running, so CodeBlued is also back on its feet! As always, keep submitting your stories, questions and secrets to codeblued@gmail.com ! Whatever happens, someone will read what you have to share, so just send away! :)

2. We reached 1000 hits last week! As of this posting, we're up to 1200 visits! :D Hooray! Please keep telling people about CodeBlued so we can keep this site alive. :)

3. Got a secret but can't make it? Send it to codeblued@gmail.com as a normal text file, and I'll make it for you! :)

* * *









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Anonymous said...

yes. you are beautiful only as long as you believe you are. :)

YOU are beautiful, no matter what size you are!

Anonymous said...

i'm teased with a friend. he just doesn't know that i probably am falling for him.

i feel you.

Anonymous said...

i can relate. sometimes, when they start teasing you with someone, that's when the idea grows.